Memories!(:♥ March Holidays ! =)
Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 3/12/2012 02:15:00 PM











Heylo!~(: I haven't been posting in a while huh ? 0.0
I shall post a long post today then . (:
IT IS FINALLY THE MARCH HOLIDAYS! xD <3
I did not really have the mood to post for the past few weeks . ><
I guess you can see my previous post ?
Well , I shall talk about what happened in the past weeks then . (:
Common tests went by quickly and painfully . x)
I got back my Progress Report and as usual , I am disappointed in my results .
Especially with my A and E Maths , I FAILED . T.T
I must seriously buck up on my studies alreadyyyy . 0.0
Lessons were normal as usual , some were interesting 
and some were SERIOUSLY BORING . xD


On the 5th of March was KuoWei's Birthdayyyy . (:
We celebrated it .
During recess , we surprised him by smashing cake on his face .x)
IT WAS EPIC AND FUN ! ^^
His face was totally shocked and full of chocolate ! :D
Lollllll , but after recess we got scolded by our teacher ... ><
But everything was worth it though . :D
Then after school my AWESOME FRIENDS AND I  went to Kuo Wei's house to continue celebrating his Birthday . 
IT WAS AWESOMEEEEE AND WE TOOK LOTS OF PHOTOS! (:
Many memories were created and I am sure to remember it . :D


Here are the photos : 




Birthday boy ! (: ( Or guy ? ) xD 




Angie and meeee! (: <3




Kimberlyyyy and meeee!!!! (: <3






Me with my AWESOME FRIENDS ! (: <3




Awesome Friends! (: <3




Awesome Friends! (: <3




HuiTing and meeeee!!!! <3 (:




Kkays , enough with the photos . xD
There are many more though . <3
YEAH AND THAT DAYYY WAS AWESOME! (:
I LOVE ITTTTTTT!!!!! ^.^
After that , school days past and went .
Soon Track Meet came on the last day before the March Holidays started . (:
There were many track events and Skipping . :D
The whole school had to attend the track meet .
I went for the mass skipping with my classmates and got second! :D
Awesome much . :)


Here are the photos :


pic.twitter.com/coHzc5Y


pic.twitter.com/9ACNb5k


pic.twitter.com/3eCdsPB





pic.twitter.com/MnPZCt6





I hope this March Holidays will be AWESOME . (:
I don't think so though , because there is a stack of homework waiting for meeee . :(
Isn't it supposed to be holiday ? Why got homework ?! ><
Kkays , I am procrastinating again .xD
There is remedial tomorrow plus six hours of tuition on Wednesday ... >< 
I CAN DO THIS ! :D :D :D 
I was supposed to be revising my E Maths though ,
but after one hour , I got tired of it .
Instead I started blogging . :D 
Heheheh , I should probably start revising on my E Maths again . 0.0
Byeeeee!!!! :)




"I need time to think , but when will it ever be enough for me ? "


-Vanessa(:

Labels: