Memories!(:♥ Stressful Life I have huh ? xD
Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 2/24/2012 11:16:00 PM
Pinned Image


image







HeyLO! (: I am backkk! ^^ Well , I wanted to post more first as I may not be able to post much during the weekdays . >< Life of a Secondary Three is tough huh ... :( I MISSED MY SECONDARY TWO LIFE !0.0 I have to move on though .(: There is like so many tests next week !!!0.0 There is Physics , Chemistry , Geography , Additional Mathematics and Chinese tests .-____- I am not sure about English though . I should get used to it anyways , it will happen often in the future . xD  And there is a mountain of homework waiting for me !0.0 I MUST CONCENTRATE AND MUST NOT BE DISTRACTED EASILY !!! :D :D  Kkays , I am seriously complaining too much . x) Heheh ! ^.^ I realised one thing though , I am always procrastinating .xD OMG , what will happen to me WHEN I GROW OLD??? 0.0 Will I become a NAGGY old lady ?! x) LOL . I am afraid that I will think too much during the weekend though .=P It is always like this .... When I get bored or distracted , I will start thinking too much and get paranoid , I really detest it . . . ><Thats why sometimes I rather wish that there was school the next day instead , because my AWESOME friends are there for meeeee !!!^.^ They have always brought me lots of LAUGHTER AND MEMORIES !!!! :D <3 I have never regretted going to this school at all !^^ (: Okay , I think I the post is too long already . xD Don't sleep when you read it !0.0 I revise my Maths now ! ^^ Byeeee!!! :D


时间一秒一秒得过去,可是我们却拥有了更多美好得回忆。(:

"All I wanna say is that I am happy that you no longer matter to me anymore .":D (:



-Vanessa(:

Labels: